- > Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station sightseeing spots
- > Odaiba, Tokyo Oedo Onsen Monogatari
Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station
[Odaiba, Tokyo Oedo Onsen Monogatari]
A hot springs theme park you will need a whole day to explore
This hot springs theme park offers a variety of baths, 13 different kinds in all, bearing names such as "Hyakunin-buro", "Kinu-no-Yu", "Kiri Yu" (a mist sauna) and "Ashi Yu", not to mention its open-air bath, or 'roten-buro', the water for which is pumped up 1400 m from an underground natural hot spring. Renting a private room with open-air bath by the hour is an ideal way to spend a relaxing time with the family. After a bath, it's time to slip on a yukata (a kind of casual kimono), shop for souvenirs and check out the "ennichi" corner, where the bustle of a fair in downtown Edo has been brought back to life.
|Spring quality||Strong sodium chloride hot spring (weak alkaline hypertonic hot spring)|
|Address||2-6-3 Aomi, Koto Ward, Tokyo|
|Phone||+81-3-5500-1126 (English available)|
|Opening hours||11:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. of the next day (Last admission at 7:00 a.m.)|
|Fee||Adults(junior high school student age and over) Weekdays 2,720 yen, 2,180 yen (after 6:00 p.m.)
Saturday, Sunday and holidays 2,936 yen, 2,396 yen (after 6:00 p.m.)
Special days 3,044 yen, 2,504 yen (after 6:00 p.m.)
Children (age 4 and over, elementary school students) 1,058 yen, (under 4 yrs old) Free
* Rental towels / lounge wear free of charge.
* You may use the facility late at night (2:00 a.m. and later) for an additional charge.
* A separate charge applies for use early in the morning (checking-in between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.)
* Please check the website for details.
|Access||Take the free shuttle bus bound for Oedo Onsen Monogatari from "Shinagawa Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 20 minutes.|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations