Panoramic views from the highest building in Japan: beautiful during both day and night
Japan's No.1 tallest skyscraper, at 300 m tall. The building consists of a department store, restaurants, a museum, a hotel and offices. The most popular spot is the HARUKAS 300 observatory from 58th floor to 60th. You feel like you are walking on air as you observe the view from the celestial corridor on the 60th floor. The cafe restaurant on the 58th floor is a stylish space where you can have light meals and drinks. The HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour (no reservation required / paid), in which you can see the helipad on the roof, offers a special sense of freedom.
|Posted photos||Main The celestial corridor on the 60th floor offering a 360 degree panoramic view
Three photos Upper left The helipad tour is held at night and during the day, upper right A refined cafe dining bar, SKY GARDEN 300, on the 58th floor, lower The word "Harukas" means refreshing in old Japanese
|Address||1-1-43 Abeno-suji, Abeno Ward, Osaka City, Osaka|
|Phone||+81-6-6621-0300 (9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.) (Japanese only)|
|Opening hours||9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
* Opening hours are subject to change without prior notice.
* Please check the website for details.
* There may be holidays depending on the facilities. * Please check the website for details.
|Admission fee||● HARUKAS 300 admission fee (Same-day ticket)
Adults (age 18 and over) 1,500 yen
Junior high / high school students (age 12 to17) 1,200 yen
Elementary school students (age 6 to 11) 700 yen
Children under elementary school age (age 4 and over) 500 yen
Age 3 and under Free
● HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour participation fee
Age 4 and over 500 yen
* Please understand that children of age 3 and under cannot participate for safety reasons.
|Access||Take the Midosuji Line of Osaka Metro from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 23 minutes. Directly connected to "Tennoji Station".|
|* The HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour journey time is about 30 minutes (tour time is 15 to 20 minutes), first-come, first-served basis on the day. Please check the website for details.
* The spatial performance, HARUKAS 300 Light & Sound Show, is held from 7:15, 7:45, 8:15, 8:45, 9:15 at night on the 58th floor.
* The HARUKAS 300 Helipad Tour and the HARUKAS 300 Light & Sound Show may be canceled without prior notice depending on the weather.
|Photo credit||Kintetsu Real Estate Co., Ltd.|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Shin-Osaka Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations