[Tombori River Cruise]
Cruising on the Dotonbori River! Enjoy the crew's lively guided tour
The Tombori River Cruise takes you down the Dotonbori River. This fun cruise lasts about 20 minutes, and guests are accompanied by an Osaka guide. You can enjoy the lively, bustling bridges and walkways in Osaka's Minami district from aboard a boat on the river. At night, the neon signs and lights reflect, glistening, on the water, and the night cruise is also popular.
|Address||Soemon-cho 7-13, Chuo Ward, Osaka City, Osaka (Tazaemonbashi Pier)|
|Phone||+81-6-6441-0532 (Japanese only)|
|Opening hours||Weekdays: 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
* Departs every hour on the half hour. The cruise may be canceled without advance notice. Thank you for your understanding.
|Holidays||July 13th, 24th, and 25th; August 8th
* The cruise may be canceled on days other than the above depending on the weather, tide gate operations, construction on the river, and other reasons. In the case of a gentle rain, boats will operate as usual.
|Fare||Adults (junior high school age and over) 900 yen
Children (elementary school students) 400 yen
* Advance reservation is recommended because seats may fill up.
* One child under elementary school age accompanying an adult may ride free of charge. If an adult is accompanied by two or more children, the full child fare will be charged for the second child onward.
|Access||Take the Osaka Metro Midosuji Line from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 20 minutes, alight at "Namba Station", and walk for approx. 5 minutes.|
updated on Sep 30, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Shin-Osaka Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations