[Cruise Ship Santa Maria]
A cruise around Osaka where you can marvel at spectacular views from the ocean
This cruise is a reproduction double in size of the flagship Santa Maria, which Columbus sailed in and discovered the new world. The cruise departs from Tempozan Harbor Village, in from of Kaiyukan, goes under the Minato Ohashi Bridge, and around Osaka Port. Osaka Port is a rare port in Japan because it opens to the west and offers a beautiful view of the sunset. You may get to see this beautiful sunset on the last cruise of the day or on the twilight cruise, depending on the season!
|Address||1-1-10 Kaigandori, Minato-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka|
|Hours||Departs the port hourly from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
* A twilight cruise operates specially on Saturday, Sunday and holidays from late April to October. (Operates everyday in August.)
* Please check the website for details.
|Holidays||December 31st, January 9th to February 2th, February 7th, 8th
* Last and first departure may vary depending on the season.
* Courses may change or be canceled in cases of heavy weather etc.
|Fare||● Day cruise (Cruise time approx. 45 minutes, no reservation required)
Adults (junior high school students and over) 1,600 yen
Elementary school students 800 yen
● Twilight cruise (Cruise time approx. 60 minutes, reservation required)
Adults (junior high school students and over) 2,100 yen
Elementary school students 1,050 yen
|Access||Take the Osaka City Subway Midosuji Line from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 11 minutes, alight at "Honmachi Station" and take the Osaka City Subway Chuo Line for approx. 10 minutes, alight at "Osakako Station" and walk for approx. 10 minutes.|
|URL||Osaka Suijo Bus
updated on Sep 29, 2017
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Shin-Osaka Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations