[Naniwa Tanken Cruise with a Rakugoka]
Let's go cruising with Rakugoka! Laughter combined with sightseeing on a comfortable boat
A cruise full of laughter and jokes with a Rakugoka to guide you around the Aqua Metropolis Osaka. The cruise goes around Nakanoshima and Dotombori, as well as other famous spots in the city in around 90 to 105 minutes. The state-of-the-art cruise has both heating and air conditioning, a glass roof and wide windows, offering a comfortable sightseeing tour of Osaka.
1-3-1 Minato-machi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka City, Osaka
|Opening hours||12:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. (also at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, Sunday and holidays, and 7:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday)
*Boat trips may be canceled due to weather, water level and condition, sluice operation, riverconstruction, events, or the course may be changed, or an alternative open-type boat may cruise due to conditions of the boats etc..
* Please understand that you cannot board the cruise if it is full or being rented out.
|Holidays||July 13th, 24th, 25th, August 4th, December 29th to Janualy 3rd
* The cruise may be canceled depending on the weather, tide gate operations, river construction etc.
|Fare||Adults (junior high school students and over) 3,000 yen
Elementary school students 1,000 yen
* Advance reservation is recommended because all seats may be filled on the day.
* An adult can bring a child under school age free of charge.
* Bento lunch 1,800 yen (Sold by advance reservation only except for the 10:00 a.m. cruise. Please make a reservation by two days in advance.)
|Access||Take the Midosuji Line of Osaka Metro from "Shin-Osaka Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 20 minutes and alight at "Namba Station", and walk for approx. 10 minutes.|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Shin-Osaka Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations