[Hakone Sightseeing Cruise]
Exciting! Surprising! Exploring the inside of the ship is fun too! The cruise trip that leaves you feeling like a pirate
A sightseeing cruise that serves three ports along Lake Ashinoko: Togendai-ko, Hakonemachi-ko, and Motohakone-ko. Three sailing ship-style boats modeled on actual battleships used in the United Kingdom and France provide an elegant cruise with their gorgeous colors and interiors. The ship interiors are full of playful touches, such as 3D art and a pirate mannequin steering the ship. Enjoy wandering around inside the ship, while still taking in the views of Lake Ashinoko. Combine it with the "Hakone Ropeway" and get great value unlimited rides for one day.
|Posted photos||Main About 3 to 5 minutes after departure from Motohakone-ko, go out on deck and see the scenery of Mt. Fuji and Hakone-jinja Shrine
Three photos Upper left After gazing at the beauty of the scenery from the deck, enjoy a leisurely time inside the ship, upper right Children and adults alike will be excited to see the breathtaking exterior of these ships modeled on first-class battleships!, lower One of the 3D art photo spots
6-40 Motohakone, Hakone Town, Ashigarashimo County, Kanagawa
|Phone||Ship Operating Division
+81-460-83-7722 (Japanese only)
|Opening hours||The ships operate between 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* There is an on-season timetable and an off-season timetable (December 1st to March 19th). Extra cruises will be put on during busy periods or special events. Please check the website for details, or call with any inquiries.
* The timetable may be changed or operations may be canceled for safety reasons during bad weather (thick fog, strong wind, etc.).
|Fare||● Fare (one way)
Adults (junior high school age and over) 360 yen to 1,000 yen
Children (elementary school age) 180 yen to 500 yen
* Fare varies depending on your point of departure and destination (Motohakone-ko port, Hakonemachi-ko port, Togendai-ko port).
● Sightseeing Cruise & Ropeway 1-Day Ticket
Adults (junior high school age and over) 3,400 yen
Children (elementary school age) 980 yen
* Please inquire for details.
|Access||Motohakone-ko: Take the Hakone Tozan Railway from "Odawara Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 15 minutes, and alight at "Hakone Yumoto Station". Take the Hakone Tozan Bus bound for Motohakone-ko for approx. 30 to 40 minutes, and alight at the nearby "Motohakone-ko".|
|* Please check the website for details regarding Hakonemachi-ko port and Togendai-ko port.|
updated on Mar 26, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Odawara Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations