- > Themes
- > Let's enjoy the Atmosphere, Relaxation and The best hot springs!
- > Hamanako Kanzanji Onsen Hotel Kikusuitei
[Hamanako Kanzanji Onsen Hotel Kikusuitei]
Have a relaxing time in the open-air bath overlooking the Lake Hamana
The open-air bath with a view exclusive to a hot spring inn located by the Lake Hamana is very popular. The open-air bath, the "Hoshi no seseragi", makes you feel as if you were floating on the lake. The open-air bath, "Midori no yawaragi", offers a lake view like a picture in a frame. You can lose track of time and be at peace when watching the lake change its expressions from the tub.
|Spring quality||Strong sodium and calcium chloride hot spring|
|Address||398 Kanzanji-cho, Nishi Ward, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka|
|Phone||+81-53-487-0531 (Japanese only)|
* Occasionally unavailable. Please inquire in advance.
|Fee||●Day trip bathing
The large bath and private bath are available (Separate charge).
Adults（junior high school students and over）1,080 yen, children（age 3 and over）540 yen
Opening hours 12:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Last admission at 7:00 p.m.)
* Private bath and a charge of 3,240 yen in addition to the above fee (Usage for 50 minutes).
|Access||Take the Entetsu bus bound for Kanzanji Onsen from the north exit of "Hamamatsu Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 50 minutes and alight at "Hamanako Bay Street ".|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Hamamatsu Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations