- > Themes
- > Let's enjoy the Atmosphere, Relaxation and The best hot springs!
- > Hamanako Kanzanji Onsen Kanzanji Sago Royal Hotel
[Hamanako Kanzanji Onsen Kanzanji Sago Royal Hotel]
The happiness of enjoying a lovely view of the ocean-like Lake Hamana
The large bath on the 10th floor with a panorama view overlooking the Lake Hamana is one of the appealing aspects of this hotel. The scenery of Lake Hamana viewed from the bath seems like an ocean. An open-air bath was newly built in the large bath area in July 2014, and a comfortable breeze from the lake can be enjoyed while bathing. Enjoy the beautiful view of the lake that changes with time to your heart's content.
|Spring quality||Strong sodium and calcium chloride hot spring|
|Address||3302 Kanzanji-cho, Nishi Ward, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka|
|Phone||+81-53-487-0711 (Japanese only)|
|Fee||●Day trip bathing
Includes the usage of large bath, open-air bath and after-bath salon "Kanzan".
Adults（junior high school students and over）1,100 yen, children（age 3 and over）500 yen
Opening hours 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (Last admission at 4:00 p.m.)
* Rental face towels are free of charge.
* Occasionally unavailable. Please inquire in advance.
* Please understand that day trip bathing is unavailable during Golden Week, summer holidays, Year-end and New Years.
|Access||Take the Entetsu bus bound for Kanzanji Onsen from the north exit of "Hamamatsu Station" of JR Tokaido Shinkansen for approx. 50 minutes, alight at "Kanzanji Onsen" and walk for approx. 6 minutes.|
updated on Mar 30, 2018
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Hamamatsu Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations