Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station
A popular spot in Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku
This is an entertainment theater that is also popular among foreign tourists. Dance and music performances by girls called Josen, parades and dances by robots including the main character, "Roboko" are so exciting. The glittering lights, spectacular stage effects, and sexy costumes will make you feel as if you have wandered into a different dimension.
|Address||Shinjuku Robot Building B2F, 1-7-1 Kabuki-cho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Opening hours||4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Inquiries 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
●Basic performance schedule
First performance: opening at 3:20 p.m. and performance starts at 4:00 p.m.,
Second performance: opening at 5:15 p.m. and performance starts at 5:55 p.m.,
Third performance: opening at 7:10 p.m. and performance starts at 7:50 p.m.,
Fourth performance: opening at 9:05 p.m. and performance starts at 9:45 p.m.
* Basic schedule may change.
* Performance may be canceled when performance time or starting time is changed on the day,
when machine trouble occurs, or when admission capacity does not reach the specified number.
|Fee||7,000 yen per person
* 6,500 yen per person when paid through the website
* A meal is offered for an additional 1,000 yen (by reservation only)
|Access||Approx. 5-minute walk from the East exit of "Shinjuku Station" of JR Yamanote Line.|
updated on Sep 25, 2015
[wide area map]
- [sightseeing spots around "Tokyo Station, Shinagawa Station"]
Tokaido Shinkansen Stations